Last updated: 6th July 2021
I’m currently in the process of revamping my portfolio to make it easier to browse! As I move more bits and bobs on their own pages, the old portfolio resource catelogue below will shrink. Links to the new pages will appear here as they go live:
I have been asked by a number of people to send them some examples of the work and educational material that I produce. It’s a bit all over the place, so I thought I would collate some of it here! All of these are free to download and try out, but do consider saying ‘thank you’ by buying me a ‘coffee’.
- MNC vs Flags starter quiz
- Haiti earthquake stories
- Ice and Us: Human use of glacial landscapes
- Dragons Den: Retirement Complex (scroll to bottom of page)
- Urban sustainability – ideas from the Solar Decathlon 2017 in Denver
- Top Trumps Card Game: NOAA’s greenhouse gas sampling network. TES rating: (1)
Revision materials/summary sheets:
- Crash-course GCSE Geography Revision Sheets. TES rating: (23)
- Sustainable Horticulture in Norfolk (WideWorld GCSE, April 2016)
- How to develop (independent investigation) questioning skills at home (Teaching Geography, Geographical Association, Spring 2018). Click if GA member to download a copy of the issue.
- Carbon Dioxide in the Atmosphere infographic (source info on graphic)
- AirCore info webpage at NOAA ESRL GMD – https://www.esrl.noaa.gov/gmd/ccgg/aircore/ – updated from an existing webpage, included detailed flight process, video and ‘future development’ section.
- Exploratorium talk: At Last! A Cause For Cautious Optimism (world population change)
All this is far from exhaustive, as you can imagine. So if you would like to contact me regarding something specific, let me know!
P.S. Please check out my paid resources at TES and Teachers-Pay-Teachers! If you are looking for teaching resources for all subjects, not just Geography, please check out ZigZag education’s catalogue by clicking through my affiliate link here. 😉
You could also simply: